I’ve given the characters Mackie and Anderson – plus the many side characters that I’ve created since – a world of their own, in which they can frolic and play. I’ve even created the femme fetale that I kept brooding in the background.
Both Mackie and Anderson are male prostitutes, who exploit their barely legal looks, enticing men to live our their deviant dreams. However their relationship is being to feel rather Dorian Gray. That’s where the femme fatale character – a redhead (go figure!) who threatens the foundation of Mackie and Anderson’s relationship.
I’ve toyed with the idea of writing something slightly erotic – even though I always feel that sex isn’t my strongest topic. And every note taking and rough drafting project deserves a working title and playlist. The working title – jokingly as yesterday was my birthday – is “The Birthday Boy.” The playlist is as follows:
- Treat Me Like Your Mother – The Dead Weather
- It’s Not What – Skold vs. KMFDM
- Girl on the Floor – Ayria
- I See Red – Uh Huh Her
- This Empty Love – Innerpartysystem
- Electrovamp – Etylen
- Out of Control – She Wants Revenge
- Fanatica – Eisbrecher
- Flirt (With Me) – Zeromancer
- Serila Thrilla – The Prodigy
- Video Kid – Birthday Massacre
- Kill Her Off – The Ropes
- Stripped – Rammstein
- Automatic Lover – Teddybears
- Heaven Tonight – HIM
- Waking Up Beside You – Stabbing Westward
I’m aiming for a longer project that ZITO. And, of course, less horror and more sex. We’ll see where I go with this idea.
- “Look it’s happening all over again” (cityofchapin.wordpress.com)
- The Worst Things Beautiful (cityofchapin.wordpress.com)
- When God Was One of Us (cityofchapin.wordpress.com)
- Five Best Books… that I did not want to end (cynicreviews.wordpress.com)